Brit - welcome to the world of blogging!!! It took me forever to make the plug too - an then I found it to be pretty easy!!! You should add feedblitz so that people can sign up for auto updates - it's easy to do!
Hi sis... :DCongrats on the blogg (that I had to find on Google... :p)Nice cards, and I am looking forward to seeing more :)Give my little prince a kiss from his aunt... :)Anne-Lene
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Brit - welcome to the world of blogging!!! It took me forever to make the plug too - an then I found it to be pretty easy!!! You should add feedblitz so that people can sign up for auto updates - it's easy to do!
Hi sis... :D
Congrats on the blogg (that I had to find on Google... :p)
Nice cards, and I am looking forward to seeing more :)
Give my little prince a kiss from his aunt... :)
Anne-Lene
Post a Comment